someone is playing assassin creed ?

Chat about games on any platform of interest from golden oldies to future releases

Moderator: Administrator

shutteh
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

someone is playing assassin creed ?

Hey guys,

is someone playing assassin creed? Did you know whats the best part and whats the newest?

You see, my english is really bad. Pls feel free to send me the correct version of my sentences via pm :D
Ftang
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Re: someone is playing assassin creed ?

I've played all the Assassin's Creed games and would say Brotherhood easily is the best but you won't know the strory without playing Assassin's Creed 2

Revelations is the newest and is pretty much the same game as Brotherhood it just finishes two of three main characters' stories. Worth it if you're following the story.

Assassin's Creed 1 is a good game but is repetative and can be a chore to finish.
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
shutteh
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

thx for your feedback. i ordered brotherhood and hope that i will understand the story and have a lot of fun there :)

You see, my english is really bad. Pls feel free to send me the correct version of my sentences via pm :D
shutteh
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

fyi

GREAT GAME :D fantastic animation and a nice graphic. make so much fun to fight against the security guards, jumping over the roofs and attack them from behind :)

Ftang
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Good stuff mate, gald you're enjoying it :D
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
dacanadianbomb
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

"and attack them from behind"
Sounds like your kinda thing eh shutteh, attacking grown men from behind-