Fairy Tail

Music, Video, Movie, Pics and Funnies in here. Anything not suitable for the workplace MUST contain "NSFW" in the title.

Moderator: Administrator

Sayril
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Fairy Tail

LK3da
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Re: Fairy Tail

perfect world...
smithster
Regular
Regular

haha, nice!

yo, Sayril, where in Sweden are you from? Im travelling up thorugh norway (coming into sweden from copenhagen and through Gothenburg briefly) in Jan and then back down through Sweden starting in Kiruna and then all the way down on a train to Stockholm.
Sayril
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

I live in a town called Sundsvall in the middle of the country by the coast. You will pass through on your way down to Stockholm from Kiruna.

And wtf are you gonna do in Kiruna? :O
smithster
Regular
Regular

load of stuff do to mate!

im going on a wilderness trip to stay out in the middle of nowwhere and meet some sami and do some cooking and make things etc, then im gonna do the good old sauna and snow bath (coz u lot are just nuts and i wanna see what its all about), bit of ice fishing and snow mobiling and finally the NORTHERN LIGHTS!!
im heading up norway on the Hurtigruten boat then coming in from Narvik into Kiruna. i'll look up where u are and see if we have time to come and get drunk..... im sure there will be time ;)