TS3 update

Post in here if you're having problems with any hardware\software (not just PC related) or you want some advice on either.

Moderator: Administrator

CrAp
Regular
Regular

TS3 update

TS3 asked me to update today, so i updated the version.

When i wanted to start TS3 and i clicked connect then this error came up: The server version is outdated.
Is the server gonna get an update or do i have to get the old version back?
CrAp
Regular
Regular

Re: TS3 update

for some strange reason it works now and i didnt even restarted my pc?! Dont know what was the prob.
IXL
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council
Location: WEDS : GRID, THURS : D.O.D : SOURCE, FRI : C/STRIKE SOURCE, SAT/SUN : BATTLEFIELD 2

Your actually dead right.

There was a large client and server update today, the server is updated, however there has been massive overload from the TS3 client "autoupdate" facility, which has currently crashed the teampeak network ( the whole teamspeak website is down too ) , so some clients cannot download or only partly, thus leaving them in "limbo" with a part update or insufficient one, which is causing the "error" when you connect. I suspect your client finally got the update and connected later on.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (20.99 KiB) Viewed 4106 times
Providing everyone gets the new client update ok, there should be no problem, the server is fine.

IXL
flangyflange
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Worked for me (after the client update)