AB Magic! Get toned even if you are deaf!

Post in here if you're having problems with any hardware\software (not just PC related) or you want some advice on either.

Moderator: Administrator

Gavac220
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

AB Magic! Get toned even if you are deaf!

"I bought this and it changed my life! My enthusiasm, ego and high-fiving have increased ten-fold and I feel confident enough to use stereo-typical fitness instructor terms like "to the max" and "feel the burn". Now I can look down and see my feet so I now no longer accidently have a shower with my socks and shoes still on.

I now describe myself as 'Ab-tastic' on dating sites and somehow since I have used it I found my abs roughly 80% more tanned and oiled than ever before.

Amazingly its completely wireless so I don't need to stand next to a plug socket or electric generator to tone my way to greatness. Its like having a whole gymnasium strapped to your stomach without the obvious balance issues.

The only downside I would say is that it doesn't tone your pectorals so they remain flabby moobs dangling over my super abs like 2 water balloons nailed to a fence but thats a small price to pay.

This truly is better than sliced bread (at toning anyway)

If you're tired of looking like Barry from Eastenders then you need this! (it doesn't help with hair loss or bad acting)"

aa) aa) :lol: :lol:
jackDEFECTORbauer
Regular
Regular

Re: AB Magic! Get toned even if you are deaf!

LMAO I had one of those! Used it once and decided I couldn't be arsed with it - presumably I chucked out years ago!

Good fun getting your mates to try it out on max power - ouch! Painful!