stupid uk power socket

Discuss anything.

Moderator: Administrator

shutteh
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

stupid uk power socket

oooooh guys! why you cunts have two different power sockets! for normal rooms and bathrooms?!

i needed an fucking adapter and got a normal one. and now i know that i need a stupid other adapter!

your electrical system is a crazy shit ;)

You see, my english is really bad. Pls feel free to send me the correct version of my sentences via pm :D
flangyflange
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Re: stupid uk power socket

Get yourself a travel adapter like this one http://www.amazon.de/Kopp-1722-0501-2-T ... &sr=8-2%20

Looks like a porcupine but works almost everywhere. What are you doing in the UK? Or are you preparing for the meet already?
bambam
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Hey I lived in the states for a few years and its worse. US sockets all seem to be a bit knackered and there's nothing to stop you touching the live pins of the plug when it's half in or out. Bathroom sockets are actually an international standard not the UK (but only a few countries actually support it) and they have special requirements (e.g. they're isolated from the the actual mains supply). Different bits of Italy seem to have different plugs.

If you're German, whole bits of the world must look depressingly shambolic. But if you're British, you travel around the world wondering why people don't get the basic fairness of a fucking QUEUE.

Bambam
shutteh
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

ah flangy i bought a electr. toothbrush in uk. its extremly cheap there. so i need a different adapter as you shows ;)

hope this one will do the job:
http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B003KPK ... ss_product

aaah bambam I love the german standards. Everything is tested and it's safe! But your Bathroom Socket looks like a China-Copy of a German socket :D only a little bit smaller...

You see, my english is really bad. Pls feel free to send me the correct version of my sentences via pm :D
MegaYoda
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

I knew there was a reason why I joined Ofc and reading this post just makes me laugh so much!! 