can it get any worse ????

Post in here if you're having problems with any hardware\software (not just PC related) or you want some advice on either.

Moderator: Administrator

OFCNOFEAR
Regular
Regular

can it get any worse ????

my £2000 pc died the other day and i have had to go back to my old one till i can sort it out, went to go on my old pc today only to find out that my 27" lcd flat screen has now died also cant even turn it on ffs grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......
Sayril
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Re: can it get any worse ????

Damn 8O
CrAp
Regular
Regular

stop buying your stuff on the black market mate, if you need some advice on a 1000£laptop to game on gimme a shout;)
bambam
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

i though it was quieter than usual, now I know why.

Bamz
OFCNOFEAR
Regular
Regular

crap you noob everything was from shop you plank its over 2 yrs old now but if its the gfx card its going back coz i never wanted it in the 1st place fucking msi shit
OFCNOFEAR
Regular
Regular

paid 39 quid for a new card 8400gs at my local shop did the trick for one evening so got a new card coming from an ofc member this week to sort out my crappy graphics but omg the graphics has gone again just last night wtf so it must be something else anyone want this new card for 25 quid gigabyte 8400gs 512mb gddr2 !
bambam
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

lol just keep the card as a fallback spare to slot in when you think the next one's died... while I was planning a new PC (with a 5870) the 9800GT card in the current PC went up the spout so I swapped it out for an old fallback 8800GT (same frickin card, actually!) which I *knew* had minor probs with screen corruption but at least that was playable, and when *that* died I fell back to a 6600GT and ran with that for a couple of *months* while I dithered about the choice of bits for the new PC.

But without a spare it's hard to work out what's going on...

Bambam