Discuss anything.

Moderator: Administrator

Ftang
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

R.I.P. PC Zone

The next issue of PC Zone will be the last :(

Click

Shame really. Was the best place for gaming news before the internet came along with it's new fangled web pages. And of cause a lot of us originally met on their CS servers...

Ah well, think I'll buy the last issue for old times sake
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
Exibit
[OFc] Senior Admin
[OFc] Senior Admin

Re: R.I.P. PC Zone

That is a shame was a great mag over the years
A Dog Is For Life
Not Just A Friday
Night
Exibit
[OFc] Senior Admin
[OFc] Senior Admin

In fact that made me think, back in the day when we didn't have a server we used the PC Zone server for CS

Then as I remember right when we had our first server they PC Zone team played in our server on a Friday night a fair bit

Exib 8)
A Dog Is For Life
Not Just A Friday
Night
Ftang
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Aye and if I remember correctly most of the Zone regulars migrated to our server aswell, leaving their servers pretty much empty but making RRFC a success right from the start...

Good times
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
Gavac220

The PcZone servers are also where I originally played with Highway, Fishy, Exibit, Menace and all the others before RRFC etc... Good times indeed. Thats the kind of days i'm looking forward too again. :twisted:

Hell I still have some screenshots

OMG - I just checked - I have 1488 screenshots all the way back to my SULACO clan days, then Team Radiation/Team Predator and on to RRFc and OFc 8O

I'm off to buy a magazine and reminisce.
jackDEFECTORbauer
Regular
Regular

Lol I remember PC Zone where I met OFc for the first time, shame about the mag, used to get it years ago but not so much these days.