TF2

Chat about games on any platform of interest from golden oldies to future releases

Moderator: Administrator

ionwg
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

TF2

TF2 is a fantastic team game anyone play it?

Ive been playing it for a number of year including thfirst one on the original hl engine
shutteh
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Re: TF2

I've played the old one a little bit. But I have the new one too. If you start a good teammatch I will try it again :D

You see, my english is really bad. Pls feel free to send me the correct version of my sentences via pm :D
Slartibartfast
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

We had (maybe we still do have?) a TF2 server which was used for a few weeks but never really took off. Played the original for years , played TF2 for a while but it never grabbed me the same way .A lot of the maps and textures seem very samey , still fire her up now and again though for a change of pace , gimme a shout if you see me on steam and I'll join ya .
Illegitimi non carborundum

flangyflange
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

I've just rediscovered my love for TF2 recently. Maybe we should give it a try someday next week?
IXL
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council
Location: WEDS : GRID, THURS : D.O.D : SOURCE, FRI : C/STRIKE SOURCE, SAT/SUN : BATTLEFIELD 2

Yea, im with Slarty, I used to play it too, the original was great, but tbh, only for a laugh to break away from CS & DoD for a while. TF2 changed quite a lot and it never really made the same impression on me.

We never restored the TF2 server after the server box upgrade and rebuild last year, its not difficult to do tho.

IXL
Redddraggon
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Slartibartfast wrote:We had (maybe we still do have?) a TF2 server which was used for a few weeks but never really took off.
The problem with the TF2 server was that a lot of people had "Joker-syndrome", ie they wouldn't join the server because it was empty. Few people seemed willing to start off the server with me, so the game sort of died a death for awhile. Then a friend started renting a TF2 server so I used to play on it as the ping/admin/behaviour was pretty good on it. After playing on it a lot for about a month (joining through steam friends) I eventually realised it was 24/7 dustbowl and I was getting bored of that.

But yeh loved the game, still play now and again, but not as much as I used to.
Slartibartfast
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

I should be around this evening after 6 if anyone wants to invade some random server .
Illegitimi non carborundum