Steam is fecked now

Chat about games on any platform of interest from golden oldies to future releases

Moderator: Administrator

Thundercat
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Steam is fecked now

"Steam is now available for the Mac. Read what the press has to say, and what other gamers are saying. Or just download Steam now.

Steam has been a service exclusively for PC users since we launched it in 2004. For the first time we and our partners are bringing it to another platform. It's been a ton of work, but the Mac is great for the same reason the PC is great - they are both open systems that let gamers and game developers be as close as possible.

So check it out. If you have a Mac and are new to Steam, welcome! If you've been with us since the beginning, borrow a Mac and log into your Steam account and jump into a game. And for everybody, Portal is free from today until the 24th."

Well there goes the neighborhood!

Work with too many mac users at work and they always seem to have the belief that they have a real computer... sigh
http://www.youtube.com/user/71Thunderous
New youtube channel (I fecked up my old one)
Slartibartfast
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

Re: Steam is fecked now

Oh really? Have they thought this through?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Sayril
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Hahah nice one! :P
JazzyJay
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

Thundercat wrote:Work with too many mac users at work and they always seem to have the belief that they have a real computer... sigh
Hehe, I always get the classic: "Why would you want to do that?". When asked pretty much anything that is not possible or different on a Mac.
> ... so you found a deal seal and it was wearing a penoir?!
>> That's ludicrous, we put the penoir on it.