Account Hacked

Post in here if you're having problems with any hardware\software (not just PC related) or you want some advice on either.

Moderator: Administrator

LuckyCombatPotato
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Account Hacked

2 weeks ago I visited the nice city of Amterdam. Went into a call center where i checked my mails. The day after could logon on my hotmail account... :evil:

Anyway didn't have time to play Css for a while but yesterday i wanted to join the best server ever with all my mates but couldn't logon. Tried fuckin hundred time but still didnt worked.
Wrote to steam support with all the proof that it was my account and today got a mail saying here is the mail to reset your password.

Was quite happy to get it back so quickly and i tried to connect to the wonderfull ofc server :wink: but i had a message saying "you cannot connected to this server, you are VAC ban. Thought it was kind of a joke so i tried again but nothin happened. Wrote again to steam support and they said Vac ban are permament, even if my account was hijacked. that really pissed me off.

Anyway I had to buy css...again :?

I have other games but if i wanna play them i have to be connected to my old account. :cry: and it's the same for my friend list...Nice isn't it ??? :(

Anyway the good news is...i bought DoD at the same time !
IXL
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council
Location: WEDS : GRID, THURS : D.O.D : SOURCE, FRI : C/STRIKE SOURCE, SAT/SUN : BATTLEFIELD 2

Re: Account Hacked

Thats pretty sad mate :(

Still, Good to see you back here and also have got DoD now too. We'll all give you some tips next time we see you...

IXL
LuckyCombatPotato
[OFc] Member
[OFc] Member

Re: Account Hacked

Cheers mate !
But what do you mean by giving me advices ? I didnt played well ? I mean you where on da rifle and me on da shovel but i didnt think something was wrong... :)
Advices are welcome !

L.C.P.