[OFc] Lemon

For reporting problem players in the servers and appealing if you've been banned unfairly

Moderator: Administrator

OFc-Fishy
[OFc] Senior Admin
[OFc] Senior Admin

[OFc] Lemon

For being a lemon...And using the OFc tag on our server. He said he had recently joined some other "OFC" clan, but I asked him to remove the tag when playing on our servers. Lack of doing so after a few more warnings got him this permenant ban.

Fishy
IXL
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council
Location: WEDS : GRID, THURS : D.O.D : SOURCE, FRI : C/STRIKE SOURCE, SAT/SUN : BATTLEFIELD 2

Re: [OFc] Lemon

Nice one Fishter. I heard about this first hand, but didnt see it. This was last Friday night wasnt it?

What worries me a little is when we all go name changing for shits and giggles and cant tell who from who, but we still wear the tags. Obviously this wasnt the case, but thats partly the reason why I tend to temporary ban or just kick just incase.
Exibit
[OFc] Senior Admin
[OFc] Senior Admin

Yes well done Mr Fish
A Dog Is For Life
Not Just A Friday
Night
OFc-Fishy
[OFc] Senior Admin
[OFc] Senior Admin

IXL - I think if you're given enough warnings to identify yourself after being frozen and slapped, yet still can't come up with your true OFc member's name, then it's probably a good sign that you're a lemon ;)
IXL
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council
Location: WEDS : GRID, THURS : D.O.D : SOURCE, FRI : C/STRIKE SOURCE, SAT/SUN : BATTLEFIELD 2

Hey, it wasnt me you know... lol