[Ec] ЏndergoÐ [IRE]

For reporting problem players in the servers and appealing if you've been banned unfairly

Moderator: Administrator

Slartibartfast
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council

[Ec] ЏndergoÐ [IRE]

Suspected hacking ...demo available
Illegitimi non carborundum

IXL
[OFc] Clan Council
[OFc] Clan Council
Location: WEDS : GRID, THURS : D.O.D : SOURCE, FRI : C/STRIKE SOURCE, SAT/SUN : BATTLEFIELD 2

Re: [Ec] ЏndergoÐ [IRE]

I would say its 50:50

I even watched very hard, seemed to "hold back" a lot and follow up on our demise...

Either a VG player and exceptional above our usualy standards or has some sort of strange hack that cannot be detected.... He wasnt unkillable... just seemed to be always the last..
CrAp
Regular
Regular

Re: [Ec] ЏndergoÐ [IRE]

i thought he was that good, i watched him for a while (with danny i think) and i didnt see anything weird like he was wallhacking or aimbotting. he did make some quick moves though but he could made that up from watching and anticipating on the radar and hes teaminfo. Ive seen players from OFc play like that aswell,with a comparable score. No, not me...AND NO not you either slarti :lol: . I have to admit that i was/am doubting if he was indeed that good. He had the attention from more players on the server that evening, so i dont think its a bad call from slarti to ban him, because it was very difficult to make up your mind about it.